For my dad's birthday, I bought him an empty scrapbook with a promise to scrap together our family photos currently residing in boxes. Since my dad has everything he could ever want, I thought this would be a very personal and heartfelt gift. I mean how hard could it be?
Well, It is not as easy as it may look. There is a lot to scrap booking. You have your pictures and paper and matting paper, embellishments, paper cutters, glue, and just a whole mess of whatnot that turns your pictures into art and it is up to you to assemble them in a eye flattering fashion. I have not done something too creative since I had to decorate my house, but that is a bit different. I'm finding great difficulty in getting my creative juices flowing...I think I need help. So far though, I must say that I really like it. It is helping find my inner creative goddess...that's a good thing, I like her :)
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment